Friday 24 July 2009

Credit where credit is due

Before this gets lost in the miasma of posts on the show day at Humbees, I'd like to thank Robert for the loan of his stands for these photos.

Most of the bonsai you'll see here were lifted off their display stands and put on spare tables provided by Robert. Some of the shohin and kusamono were part of larger compositions that would never have fit into a Sony Ericsson's depth of field.

Nor do I think the individual clubs would have been too thrilled at me taking apart their hard-put-together displays in order to filch photos of their trees for this blog... :o)

Robert was also kind enough to lend his display tables to other clubs, and I'm sure those concerned wouldn't mind my mentioning that as well. All part of the fun of a more informal club show.

No comments:

Post a Comment